My Worries Has Gone

It was a gleaming night,
Stars were glistening,
Moon was twinkling,
All around was a deadening silence,
souls were asleep.
But I was awake
I was trying to sleep..... but I couldn't.
I was upset..... I was alone.
I am alone this feeling makes me uncomfortable
no one loves me no one cares for me
everyone discourages me
my loved ones have gone.
leaving me all alone.
Do they love me for my success?
Yeah! today I am a failure.
so they left me.
They loved the shining and the rising star
today I am a broken guitar
so they ignore me.
so who loves me?
Christ said, I love you.
I have shed my blood for you
I have st you free from the bondage of sins.
I care for you and i really miss you,
I said how much do you love me?
He said, 'this much, then he stretched his arms
Christ embraced me, I felt the warmth of His body
I got comfort there, my worries have gone.
I am no more all alone
I have Christ who truly loves me
He cares for me not because I am a failure.
But I am his child.
O Christ! I love you
I give my life unto you.

Amen.


by: Navodita Maurice