Istilah-istilah di Dunia Maya

A
ADN – Any Day Now
AFAIK – As Far As I Know
AFK – Away From Keyboard
AKA – Also Known As
ATM – According To Me
ATTN – Attention

B
BAK – Back At the Keyboard
BBIAB – Be Back In A Bit
BBL – Be Back Later
BBS – Be Back Soon
BFN – Bye For Now
BIF – Basis In Fact
BION – Believe It Or Not
BL – Belly Laughing
BRB – Be Right Back
BTA – But Then Again
BTW – By The Way

C
CMIIW – Correct Me If I’m Wrong
CU – see you
CUA – Common User Access
CUL – see you Later
CWYL – Chat With Ya Later
CYO – See You Online

D
DBA – Doing Business As
DIKU? – Do I Know You?
DITYID? – Did I Tell You I’m Distressed?
DTRT – Do The Right Thing

E
EMFBI – Excuse Me For Butting In
EOM – End Of Message
EOS – End Of Show
EOT – End Of Thread

F
FTF – Face To Face
FAQ – Frequently Asked Question(s)
FISH – First In, Still Here
FOMCL – Falling Off My Chair Laughing
FUD – Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt
FWIW – For What It’s Worth
FYA – For Your Amusement
FYEO – For Your Eyes Only
FYI – For Your Information

G
GA – Go Ahead
GAL – Get A Life
GIGO – Garbage In, Garbage Out
GIWIST – Gee, I Wish I’d Said That
GMTA – Great Minds Think Alike
GOL – Giggling Out Loud
GRD – Grinning, Running & Ducking
GWS – Get Well Soon
GTRM – Going To Read Mail

H
HHOK – Ha Ha, Only Kidding
HHOS – Ha Ha, Only Serious
HNG – Horny Net Geek
HTD – Have To Disagree…
HTH – Hope This Helps
HTHBE – Hope This Has Been Enlightening

I
IAC – In Any Case
IAG – I’m A Genius
IAE – In Any Event
IANAL – I Am Not A Lawyer
IC – I see
ICAM – I Couldn’t Agree More
ID – I Disagree
IHA – I Hate Acronyms
IIRC – If I Remember Correctly
ILY or ILU – I Love You
IMAO – In My Arrogant Opinion
IMCO – In My Considered Opinion
IMHO – In My Humble Opinion
IMNSHO – In My Not So Humble Opinion
IMO – In My Opinion
IOW – In Other Words
IPN – I’m Posting Naked
IRL – In Real Life
IRT – In Real Time
ITA – I Totally Agree
ITD – I Totally Disagree
ITRW – In The Real World

J
JAT – Just A Thought
JAPRI – Jalur Pribadi
JFU – Just For You
JIC – Just In Case
JK – Just Kidding (or Joke
JMHO – Just My Humble Opinion
JMO – Just My Opinion

K
KWIM? – Know What I Mean?

L
L8R – Later
LBAY – Laughing Back At You
LD – Later Dude
LDR – Long-Distance Relationship
LLTA – Lots and Lots of Thunderous Applause
LMAO – Lauging My Ass Off
LOL – Laughing Out Loud or Lots Of Luck
LOLBAY – Laughing Out Loud Back At You
LTM – Laugh To Myself
LTNS – Long Time No See

M
M/F? – Male or Female?
MEGO – My Eyes Glazed Over
MHOTY – My Hat’s Off To You
MINK – Multiple Income No Kids
MMHA2U – My Most Humble Apologies to you
MOOS or MOTOS – Member Of The Opposite SexMOSS or
MOTSS – Member Of The Same Sex
MOTD – Message Of The Day
MOTO – Member Of The Opposant
MUD – Multi-User Dungeon (or Dimension)

N
NBIF – No Basis In Fact
NBIR – No Basis In Reality
NW – No Way
NP – No Problem
NRN – No Reply Necessary

O
OIC – Oh, I see
OLL – On-Line Love
OMG – Oh My God
OOTB – Out Of The Box
OPM – Other People’s Money
OTF – On The Floor
OTOH – On The Other Hand
OTOOH – On The Other, Other Hand
OTP – On The Phone
OTTH – On The Third Hand
OTTOMH – Off The Top Of My Head

P
PANS – Pretty Awesome New Stuff
PC – Politically Correct or Personal Computer
PDA – Public Display of Affection
PDQ – Pretty Darn Quick
PEBCAK – Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard
PGB – Pengertiannya Gitu Bang
PI or PIC – Politically Incorrect
PITA – Pain In The Ass
PMFJI – Pardon Me For Jumping In
PMJI – Pardon My Jumping In
POTS – Plain Old Telephone Service (or Pretty Old Tired Stuff) POV – Point Of View
PPL – Peed Pants Laughing or People

R
RL – Real Life
ROAR – laughing as loud as a lion
ROFL – Rolling On Floor Laughing
RP – Romantic Partner
RPG – Role Playing Games
RSN – Real Soon Now
RTM – Read The Manual or Message
RW – Real World
RYO – Roll Your Own

S
SINK – Single Income No Kids
SITD – Still In The Dark
SO – Significant Other
SOL – Smiling Out Loud
SOMY? – Sick Of Me Yet?
STD – Sick To Death
STS – Sorry To Say

T
TAF – That’s All Folks
TAFN – That’s All For Now
TANSTAAFL – There Ain’t No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
TCN – Take Care Now
TFH – Thread From Hell
TFI – The Fact Is
TFM – Thanks From Me
TFMT – Thanks From Me Too
TGIF – Thank God It’s Friday
TGTBT – Too Good To Be True
TFRM – Thanks For Remind Me
THX – Thanks
TIA – Thanks In Advance
TIC – Tongue In Cheek
TIG – This Is Great
TIIC – The Idiots In Charge
TLA – Three-Letter Acronym
TPTB – The Powers That Be
TTFN – Ta Ta For Now
TTYL – Talk To You Later
TQ or TX or TXS or THX – Thanks (or Thank You)
TYSM – Thank You So Much
TYVM – Thank You Very Much

U
UAPITA or YAPITA – You’re A Pain In The Ass
USTM or YSTM – You Should Thanks Me

V
VWP – Very Well Put

W
W4W – Word for Word
WAGS – What A Great Story
WAI – What An Inspiration!
WB – Welcome Back
WDALYIC? – Who Died And Left You In Charge?
WFM – Works For Me
WIBNI – Wouldn’t It Be Nice If
WP – Well Put
WT? – What/Who The?
WTH? – What The Hell?
WTG – Way To Go
WTGP? – Want To Go Private?
WTS – With That Said
WU? – What’s Up?
WUF? – Where are you From?
WYSIWYG – What You See Is What You Get

X
XOXO – kisses and hugs
XX – kisses

Y
YAAG – You Are A Genius
YABR – You Are Being Replaced
YGBSM – You’ve Gotta Be Shittin’ Me
YMMV – Your Mileage May Vary
YRR – You ‘R’ Right
YVMW – You’re Very Much Welcome